[RTTY] need some help

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] need some help
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:35:26 +0000
I am running a ts850sat, into a alpha pa amp, using writelog, and mtty
runing fsk..
the problem is that I copy ok, but transmit  upside down...
in mtty the lsb is really fsk is checked...
going reverse, means I do not copy but my transmit signal is ok
I am at loss as  to what happened, the night previous on 40, things
started locking up in transmit--If I went barefoot , no lockup..   I did
do a reset on the 850-if this is related,, I just do not know--
can anyone give me some insight on this..
\thanks  john w8wej