Re: [RTTY] N8S RTTY

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat@copper.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N8S RTTY
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:19:39 -0500
20 meters is special, and if you can only have one antenna, that's the band
to cover if you're chasing #1 honor role. Just out of curiosity, I checked
my band totals and found that of 336 current entities worked, FR/G and P5
are the only ones I haven't worked on 20 meters (both were worked on 15
meters only, and yes, I worked P5 on RTTY). Given current propagation
conditions, 20 meter CW looks like the best band (maybe the only band) to
work BS7 for my last entity.

Nelson, KU0A