Re: [RTTY] Blacklisting over zealous callers

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Blacklisting over zealous callers
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
Bill Turner wrote:

> And that's one reason 1x2 and 2x1 calls such as AD1C are so popular.

However, short calls have fewer characters to "partial check" against.  If you
hear .6WR. you have a better chance of figuring out who's calling, rather than
".D1."

Granted, I would not trade in my call to be HB0/DL2SBY/P.  However, if someone
offered me to the chance to be VU4AN/VU2RBI, I just might take them up on it!

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us