Re: [RTTY] every dxpedition

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] every dxpedition
From: "Fidel Leon" <ea3lf@ea3lf.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:40:56 +0200
Yes, it's pretty risky trying to wait last days of expedition, and a good
sign would be starting seeing DX spots saying "begging" in a major freq (as
15m CW)... just keep your fingers crossed!

Anyway, I am only 38, so if I don't work an special DX, I can wait for
another DXpedition and having some station upgrades, and better skills, and
better sun cycle.

As someone told some time ago: you are not supposed to work every DXpedition
(honor roll would be "too" easy!), and I already have missed the first KH8/S
activation, and past XF4 expedition (no signal at all), so, best luck next
time. And having some notes from Italy saying 59+ on 14195 and not hearing a
simple whisper... no way!

73, Fidel