Re: [RTTY] Blacklisting over zealous callers

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Blacklisting over zealous callers
From: "Mike K9MI" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:13:09 -0000
What it does do is everyone thinks they have to work the rare dx on 3 modes,
on 6 bands unless you count the WARC bands also. One way of looking at it
suggests that more different people would have a chance at working the rare
dx station. On the other hand, you have guys who have spared no expense and
went to a lot of work to put huge stations on every band. And with 5BDXCC,
they have a good reason to do so.

73, Mike K9MI