Re: [RTTY] Post-contest edit of Cabrillo file?

To: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Post-contest edit of Cabrillo file?
From: Graham Ridgeway <m5aav@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:31:25 +0000
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:10:16 -0400, Jerry Flanders
<jeflanders@comcast.net> wrote:

>patleeper... is the address I sent mine to this morning, but have not
>received any kind of acknowledgement yet.

You will not get an 'ack' unless you send a separate e-mail requesting
one.

There is mention of using 'Outpuke Express' to submit logs with the
'Message Read' Option ticked.......I am not sure whether Eudora [which
is what I think you use Jerry] has that function.......and I can
confirm that I have received 'Message Read' notifications.

What is also [or may be ] confusing that depending on where one gets
the info from, there are 3 possible e-mail addresses to which logs may
be submitted.......one ( ctdavies[at]bigpond[dot]net[dot]au )
 is certainly a 'bouncer'

73 Graham M5AAV
And do not forget the TARA sponsored contests...
http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_seasons.html