Re: [RTTY] dupes

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] dupes
From: <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 02:20:56 -0000
Tom I've been inactive and I don't know all I wish I did about N1MM or
WriteLog. But you can set AUTO DUPE ENABLE FALSE and log a zero pointer in
TR. Can something like that be done with N1MM and WriteLog? It would be nice
if  these guys would just work everyone as I've seen times when the guy with
the run frequency will take the time to look it up, argue about it and lose
more qsos arguing. If they go ahead and work you even though they said they
already did they just get 0 points don't they? They don't get dinged for 10
points or anything do they?

Mike