Re: [RTTY] LoTW/Makrothen (Contesting)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] LoTW/Makrothen (Contesting)
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:12:31 -0700
First let me apologize for the hasty written instructions but it is late and
well past my bedtime.

There was a previous email concerning using the same logging program for the
Makrothen and the LOTW RTTY contest and about how it would be too hard to
modify them to work for both contest.  I believe I have done this in about 5
minutes.  I have also uploaded a screen shot which the URL is listed at the
end.  Please take a look at it and
correct me were I'm wrong or give advice on improvements.

I had not trouble setting up writelog for the extra two fields required for the
LOTW contest.

1. Start writelog, start a new log, select Makrothen contest and put in your
paramaters

2. Select Contest, Exchange Format Setup and the next window select No.

3. Click on New.
Check the following boxes: Number. Prompt. Required. RST.
On the top Caption type in the field you want. Type in RST
Click on Save

4.  Click on New
Check the following boxes: Print. Prompt. Required.
On the top Caption type in the filed you want.  Type in State.
Click on Save

Click on OK and OK again.

You can go to this website and see what my Wrtielog screen looks like.

http://www.freewebs.com/ad6wl/photogallery.htm

73, Jim
AD6WL