Re: [RTTY] LoTW/Makrothen (Contesting)

To: IronmanY2K@triathlete.com,"Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>, <w7why@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] LoTW/Makrothen (Contesting)
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:56:02 -0400
When I first read the LOTW contest rules, I noticed they referred to
uploading an ADIF/Cabrillo file to LOTW, but IIRC, I have been
uploading a TQ8 file from WriteLog. I don't remember any option to
change from TQ8. Is this a error in the rules or can we actually
upload ADIF or Cabrillo to LOTW?

Jerry W4UK