Re: [RTTY] LoTW/Makrothen (Contesting)

To: "Jerry Flanders" <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] LoTW/Makrothen (Contesting)
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:59:41 -0700
Jerry, that is a screen shot of both my monitors.  The right monitor is 19" and
 the left is a 17".  I hit the CTRL and Print Screen button and then open Paint
and use the paste function.  It copies both screens and pastes them in the
paint
program.  It makes it look like one large screen but it is actually two
screens.  You can see both the monitors on my simple website.

I will also do a practice cabrillo log later on when I get home from work and
report on that.

73, Jim
AD6WL

"You might want to check and see if it can still prepare the bug-free
makrothen log you will actually submit..."
Jerry w4UK