Re: [RTTY] Where to file LOTW-RTTY Log?

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Where to file LOTW-RTTY Log?
From: Michael Keane K1MK <k1mk@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:21:02 -0400
At 03:28 PM 10/15/2007, Dick Kriss wrote:
>I can change the tqsl preferences to upload the QSO's; however, it was my
>understanding it had to be submitted with the LOTW-RTTY contest name to be
>for consideration.

I wouldn't worry too much about the contest name.

The CONTEST field in the header of a Cabrillo file is only used to
cue the tqsl application about which column in the Cabrillo file to
look for callsigns.

The contest name is not put into the .tq8 file. The contest name is
not uploaded to LoTW. There will be no contest name in the QSL report
you download from LoTW.

73,
Mike K1MK

Michael Keane K1MK