Re: [RTTY] single op, 1 radio, 2 recvrs

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] single op, 1 radio, 2 recvrs
From: "Kostas SV1DPI" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:58:27 +0300
Suppose you are an operator and you have an ant an a radio. And you make a
sxore x.
If you have an amplifier you will do a better score probably multiple x
without improving your operating skill.
Suppose you are the same operator and you have one radio and you make a
score x.
if you have 2 radios i don't think you will make a better score without
improving your operating skill.
I think this is the difference between hardware in general and so2r.
Kostas sv1dpi