Re: [RTTY] 160 meter Activity Night?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 160 meter Activity Night?
From: Jeff Stai <jds@twistedoak.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:40:03 -0700
How cool would it be, then, to have an activity night where we could try these
different modes and
learn together how they behave at 160.

What would be even cooler is to have a 160 antenna, but that is my problem ;)

73! - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/
Winery Blog             http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/