Re: [RTTY] Fw: ALE Sounding. What is it and how does it work?

To: Doug Hall <k4dsp.doug@gmail.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: ALE Sounding. What is it and how does it work?
From: "Swiger, (N8NOE) Jeffrey" <N8NOE@ATT.NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:34:31 -0500
I Think We all need to Remember, BONNIE is Always Right...
Once we have that were good.. I Also know some others involved
in ALE and have pushed me to try it. NO MAC support and I own 1 PC
Notebook..

Now, I'm not a Fan of ALE but could see uses for it, I just think
it's drawbacks are overwhelming to be of REAL use..
My 2¢ worth!..

Jeff, N8NOE
\