Re: [RTTY] Fw: ALE Sounding. What is it and how does it work?

To: "George Henry" <ka3hsw@earthlink.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>,<andrewobrie@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: ALE Sounding. What is it and how does it work?
From: "Joseph Lutz" <kwz99@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:32:50 -0000
Well, I guess I have to say something re: ALE.  It seems very odd that so
many do not know or understand what
ALE is and what it is for.  I am also surprised that one of the many Hams
that are also MARS operators do not
step in and explain what ALE is and what it is for.  I do know that it was
becoming very prevalent in MARS
when I left it - so perhaps one of the current MARS members can give some
workable knowledge of ALE.
[Just a thought]
73,
JOE W7LPF
Ex: W7ZQV/KG6 - W7LPF/DU2 - CT1DKG/CR7DKG - HB9IBA
[FORMER NNN0KUU]
MGR: 4L1DA