[RTTY] FT-920 in FSK

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FT-920 in FSK
From: "Scott Long" <k8sm@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 06:33:19 -0400
Is anyone out there using a Yaesu FT-920 in FSK using the DATA-LSB?
Currently I am using AFSK-LSB, but would like to start using FSK.  Looking
in the manual it says that I should flip the switch on the back of the rig
to FSK.  My menu setting are okay (I think), U-42 is Hi2125U and U-42 is set
to shift 170.  When I switch the rig to DATA-LSB as it describes and I
transmit I get no audio out thru
the headphones, it does key the rig though.  But, if I go to DATA-USB I get
audio out.

I am using the RIGblaster Plus.  Is there something in it that I need to
switch to use it in FSK, DATA-LSB?

If anyone out there is using the 920, let me know what I need to do in order
to use this rig in FSK.

Thanks,

Scott, K8SM