Re: [RTTY] Clipperton - may be last chance

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Clipperton - may be last chance
From: Brian Short <k7on@wildblue.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:53:02 -0700
I did not get a chance to work them on RTTY, unfortunately.
I did get to work them on 10, 15, 17, 20, 40, and 30m CW
as well as 10m SSB.

It is unfortunate to hear about the poor behavior of RTTY ops.
I can testify that even some CW ops fall in this category.

Yesterday, there was a person sending "QRP" over and over
on TX5C's transmit frequency on 30m.  This QRM was actually
stronger than TX5C.  Makes me wonder.

Brian