Re: [RTTY] LSB - USB ON RTTY

To: psussman@pactor.com, RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] LSB - USB ON RTTY
From: Gedking@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:08:55 EDT
Thanks for the reply it works fine on USB but the freq readout is screwed
up. In the signal corps we were supposed to use center freq as per the FCC but
we never did. Do they use TRRY anymore?? probably not.
Me thinks it's the guys that use BPSK first that don't stick to tradition
and use USB for RTTY. I can't get WtiteLog to key using USB that's my small
problem. anyway you have to go up in freq to find them and then use reverse
shift.

ED K8OT

P S George is my first name, never use it.

Home.