Re: [RTTY] CQ 'ing CQ WW RTTY

To: David Wilburn <dave.wilburn@verizon.net>,rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ 'ing CQ WW RTTY
From: Mark Perrin <mperrin@ordata.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:34:36 -0700
Another point, when you CQ, be sure to add a CQ at end of macro, so someone
tuning on your signal in the middle of your CQ, will respond immediately,
and not have to wait to see your call in full, to know that you are CQn and
not calling some other station ... something like "%R CQ TEST DE NM4M NM4M
CQ %E"

Mark N7MQ