Re: [RTTY] CQWW exchange

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQWW exchange
From: David Wilburn <dave.wilburn@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:57:18 -0400
Good point.  I know my old call (K4DGW) was in the SCP.  Obviously, it
being my first contest with the new call, it is not in there, thus I
come up as a Unique.

I noticed lots of requests for repeats, and initial hesitancy while
they looked up my call.  This was confirmed late Sunday when I logged
into QRZ, just to confirm the GMT time.  I threw my call in there.  I
had gone from 5 or so lookups, to over 250.  That generated a pretty
good chuckle.

David Wilburn
NM4M
http://www.nm4m.com