Re: [RTTY] CQWW exchange

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQWW exchange
From: "Simon \(HB9DRV\)" <simon@hb9drv.ch>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:19:35 +0200
I think that the rules should be changed to ensure that the stations copy
each other correctly and QSOs are not 100% automated.

As part of the exchange there should be an 8 or 10 digit unique QSO number -
unique to that QSO and generated by the station initiating the QSO. This
number should contain a checksum. This approach would ensure that there is a
modicum of user interaction in the whole QSO process.

Failing the above something other than a serial number.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
www.ham-radio-deluxe.com