[RTTY] 559 in CQ WW RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 559 in CQ WW RTTY
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:31:17 -0700 (PDT)
As you know most contest software will put the report in the log as 599 unless
you change it.  The is what Writelog does.

During the contest last weekend, I had a few guys give me signal reports other
than 599.  One was 559 and the other was 579.  I wonder if anyone else got
reports like this?

I guess it was poor signal.  But in the heat of battle, I never changed the
report to reflect what was really sent.  I wonder if I will be 'ding' for those
contacts?  Yes, I know, we must log what is sent.  Just wondering if anyone
else got signal reports other than 599 (or 5nn hi hi).

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.