Re: [RTTY] CQ Magazine / CQ WW RTTY results

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>, "Jay" <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ Magazine / CQ WW RTTY results
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 11:10:55 -0500
Thanks for the update Jay, Yeah, if I was thinking properly (getting harder
every day), I don't think the contest would have been called the "CQ World
Wide" before CQ actually picked it up! As I mentioned, I don't have any
magazines so my recollection is strictly from memory. Thanks for all the
sources (links). I didn't realize the RTTY Journal was available on the CD
set.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN