Re: [RTTY] 160

To: dezrat1242@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 160
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 23:12:00 -0500
Very true, Bill.
There is plenty of space, we (RTTYers) just need 20 KHz or so around 1808.
I am sure that here is a high time to include 160 meters RTTY into NAQP
RTTY, to start with and see how it goes... I do not think that organizers of
NAQP are willing to add 160 meters though.

TARA on 160 would be a good start in any event.

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

2008/11/24, Bill, W6WRT <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>:

> How about if they ran the truck race in one tiny parking space in the
> far corner of the parking lot?
>
> If the RTTY guys hang out around 1808 +/- .5 kHz, do you think the CW
> guys could find enough room in the remaining 199kHz?
>
> Even during a major 160 meter contest, most of the band is empty
> space. This ain't the WPX, guys. :-)
>
> 73, Bill W6WRT

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D