Re: [RTTY] [YCCC] Windows XP Pro OR Vista?

To: Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com>, w2lk@bk-lk.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [YCCC] Windows XP Pro OR Vista?
From: <w1md@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 20:52:27 -0500
Check out Best Buy...they (the one in my area at least) have a new e-Machine
that is a small form factor and XP Pro...for $250. They have figured out that
Microsoft Virus (Vista) is not on everyone's wish list.

Now I have not looked at it closely to see if the box has the full compliment
of I/O's that would make for a good contesting computer but it's worth checking
out...even more so if anyone is a Multi-station and looking to upgrade the
computers for window's programs...on the cheap.

Marty
W1MD