Re: [RTTY] Stateside QSL Bureau

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Stateside QSL Bureau
From: "Peter Laws" <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:40:49 -0600
On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 10:32, Ed Steeble <esteeble@sc.rr.com> wrote:

> With CQ now issuing Digital WPX I need to get more stateside QSL cards.

It doesn't say how your cards get to you.  It's fine that you send
them envelopes, but how does the other station know to send your card
there?

A related question:  Do the buros for the various call areas accept
cards direct from hams?  Could I, for example, bundle up a bunch of
cards for W4 stations and send them to the W4 buro?  Or do they only
accept cards via the ARRL Incoming buro?

> BTW It sure would be nice if ARRL would support CQ awards in LOTW! They
> could start with the non-competing awards like WPX.

Let's get them to fix the outstanding issues before they go and add new stuff!

No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!