[RTTY] Stateside QSL Bureau

To: rtty <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Stateside QSL Bureau
From: Ed Steeble <esteeble@sc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:32:41 -0500
With CQ now issuing Digital WPX I need to get more stateside QSL cards.
I just heard of this service, anyone familiar with:
US Domestic QSL Bureau
<http://usdomesticqslbureau.com/index.html>?

I just sent them 75 cards.

Years ago, maybe in the late 70s or early 80's there was someone in one
of the New England states who had his scouts troop providing a similar
QSL service. It was thru them I got many stateside QSOs confirmed for my
5BWAS and my SSB WPX.

BTW It sure would be nice if ARRL would support CQ awards in LOTW! They
could start with the non-competing awards like WPX.

73, Ed
K3IXD