Re: [RTTY] Stateside QSL Bureau

To: "'RTTY Contesting'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Stateside QSL Bureau
From: "Alex" <kr1st@amsat.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:26:10 -0500
Peter Laws

> And another.  <sigh>

You wouldn't have to sigh as much if you would just read the information
provided, and state your question clearly. From the responses you received
it should be clear that the latter was not the case.

> I already read what you posted.  My question is, how does the *other*
> station know your cards are to go to this particular buro?

I bet you can come up with a few ideas of your own, but if you can't let me
help you give you a start:

- post the QSL info on QRZ.com
- put the info on your card
- put the info in your email signature so it says something useful instead
-  \
-   |
-    > your ideas here
-   |
-  /

Besides, it's not really a new of unusual concept. Many nets and clubs have
their own domestic QSL bureau.

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com