Re: [RTTY] RTTY WELCOME DAY - 01 JANUARY 2009

To: "Phil Sussman" <psussman@pactor.com>, "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY WELCOME DAY - 01 JANUARY 2009
From: "Tapani Juhola" <tapani.juhola@kolumbus.fi>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 18:04:32 +0200 (EET)
Hello, Phil the Cheerleader!

Good idea, congratulations! But if you guys are operational
already between 0800-1100 UTC on the New Year's Day give us
a call on 40 and 80 m and give

RST + serial no. (from 001 onwards) + name and HNY in your native language!

We have SARTG New Year RTTY Party and a little "contest"
to motivate the RTTY fans! After that we will chase you
on 20 m!

See www.sartg.com for any further details.

73 & HNY de Tapani/OH2LU