Re: [RTTY] Fwd: RTTY Roundup WK6I(@WC6H) Single Op HP

To: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fwd: RTTY Roundup WK6I(@WC6H) Single Op HP
From: "jeff stai" <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 09:09:05 -0800
You're absolutely right and I wish I had remembered that in advance.
The good news is that I would have run out of note paper, there were
so many! I also sent that post to my club reflector and the note was
more directed at myself and other RTTY elmers in the group. A note
from someone known in the club will have more impact. thanks! jeff
wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
Winery Blog ~ http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/