Re: [RTTY] Contest Operating

To: w0yk@msn.com,"'REFL-RTTY'" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contest Operating
From: Mark Perrin <mperrin@ordata.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 09:20:10 -0800
I made notes, but only one causes me to send a suggested
change.  [And was great to see so many new call signs, and out here
20 meters was solid from 14048 to 14139 -  was it the ARRL's new
Triple Play WAS award?]

First I thank them for taking up RTTY contesting, and glad to have
them in log.  Then I suggest that add a CQ at end of their CQ when
running, so the S&P'er will know immediately when tuning accross them
they are CQ'n.  Then for the finer points of most effective RTTY
contesting, refer them to Don AA5AU's www.rttycontesting.com  for the
"best" macros for contesting.

73, Mark N7MQ