Re: [RTTY] Contest Operating

To: 'REFL-RTTY' <RTTY@contesting.com>, w0yk@msn.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contest Operating
From: John Netro <n9wvm@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:54:03 -0800 (PST)
What is the right way for CGing, answer a C G and sending the exchange?  I
don't see the correct way in your email, and does this go for all digi modes?

I am new to contesting and I don't want to do it wrong

When I answered a CG I sent his call twice de my call twice or I would de my
call twice

The exchange I sent his call once de my call once 599 In In

over all I enjoyed the contest this week end and it was my first RTTY contest I
had 225 qso's I worked 33 states 13 DXCC and 6 Proviences for a total of 11,700
points I didn't call cq i just searched the bands i worked 15 20 and 40 meters,
my verticle swr is to high for 3.5 mhz maybe I will get a wire up this summer

73
N9WVM, John