Re: [RTTY] CQ to accept eQSL for Awards..

To: <lists@subich.com>, "'Jim W7RY'" <w7ry@arrl.net>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ to accept eQSL for Awards..
From: "Andy GD0TEP" <andy@gd0tep.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 20:10:16 -0000
Joe,

Not wishing to hijack the RTTY reflector, I'll make one short response to
your  "simply not telling the truth" comment.

Simply put, I neither need, want, or desire to send any information of mine
to persons unknown who reside in a foreign country.

My hope is that you'll accept my reasons, just as you'll accept that my
license is complete and legitimate. And should we ever work each other,
you'll also accept one of my QSL cards.

73 Andy
http://www.gd0tep.com