Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint Rules Questions

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint Rules Questions
From: Susan King <susan.k5du@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:10:44 +0000
Last week I could not make LoTW give me a list of my TriplePlay credits. I
sent a note on a Sunday evening to lotw-help@arrl.org. I didn't expect a
fast answer but I received help within minutes. My LoTW problem was fixed
fast.

I still need 8 more for TriplePlay but the LoTW folks were quick, helpful,
and friendly.

Susan K5DU (any Montana or North Dakota folks out there for a schedule?)