Re: [RTTY] Software

To: <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, "Kok Chen" <chen@mac.com>, "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Software
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:57:09 -0600
If the RTTY by WF1B wasn't enough... Ray was also a partner in the
development and "selling" of the ADIF specification in the amateur software
community. The DOS based RTTY software slowly went away, but ADIF still
lives on!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Hope to see you in the MN QSO Party, Saturday 7-February-2009. Info here:
www.w0aa.org