[RTTY] Triple Play Award

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Triple Play Award
From: "BMontemerlo" <BMontemerlo@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:59:41 -0500
Congratulations Andrei & Dick

If you have looked at the list lately I just got #182 under the W1SLF call,

Took only the RU and two weeks. I had to wait because I needed to run back
to my QTH in MA for a couple of weeks leaving 2 opening in MT.
Finished them with the help of a sked when I got back to Maine this week and
applied for the award. Waiting for the certificate.

My working conditions.100watts max, a G5RV, a 140' Doublet that works
depending on the weather, and sitting on the northern back side of a 4200'
mountain (at 1500 feet).
To top it off we are buried in over 3 feet of new snow. 2 feet of which fell
Sunday night. That's why I start working TPA.needed some warm activities in
January.

Great bunch of folks on LoTW gave me lots of help especially with my very
slow CW.

73 to all

Bob KB1JZU