Re: [RTTY] Triple Play Award

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Triple Play Award
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:47:00 -0800 (PST)
Triple Play has been a fun project....and I got #181.  I never set out to get a
TP, but once I looked at the results from RU and NAQP...I said...why not.
Fun!  Thanks for all the QSOs on RTTY to KS.  Actually, this is the first time
I ever applied for a certificate.  I've had WAS for years....but never took the
time to send the cards away.  I do like LOTW for that.

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?