Re: [RTTY] Radio for RTTY Contest travelling?

To: dezrat1242@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Radio for RTTY Contest travelling?
From: Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 20:23:05 -0700

Bill, W6WRT wrote:
> [...]

What do you mean by "a dedicated RTTY RX mode"? The K3 has DATA sub-
modes for FSK and AFSK RTTY, as well as PSK and generic "sound-card
digital modes".

You stated the spectrum scope as a requirement, but Andrei did not.

Andrei seems to have some personal objection to the K3, though. I don't
know if it's for some perceived technical reason, or something else.

     ~Iain / N6ML