Re: [RTTY] USOS FIGS

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] USOS FIGS
From: "Junior" <charlesw_anderso@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 21:12:22 +0100
It works (both shifts) fine in stand alone. When you run RITTY under WL it
does not work. The help file states you can create another .ini or .pif file
with the functions you want. I have never been able to invoke the Both
Shifts function either way under WL.

Yes the RI function gets a lot of calls wrong. I suspect it is the vy weak
or off the side of the beam callers. What should happen if they copy me
correctly is to come back and correct their call. Some do and some just send
the exchange thinking I copied them correctly if they are copying me weak
also and some get lost in the noise after the exchange.
My LCR/NIL rate in over 1700 contacts in the RU was 6.3 percent which I
think is a little high. Maybe not for that many logged. The RU and NAQP are
the only contest I put a 100% effort in. The other contests reject
percentage is around 2.5 even in WPX with around 1,000 contacts.
73
Charles/kk5oq