Re: [RTTY] USOS FIGS

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] USOS FIGS
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 14:00:48 -0500
In N1MM Logger this is true and is a nice feature, however that doesn't
transfer the info into the proper exchange field.

In that case (for N1MM), you shift-click on the TRE in "TOO TRE TRE" and TRE
is converted to "543" and pasted into the exchange field.

If I remember right, using RTTY by WF1B you could click on the text
characters (without holding the shift key) and it would make the conversion
on the fly. I actually liked this better because you didn't need to move
your hand to the keyboard to engage the shift key. (My left hand is usually
on the VFO knob.)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN