Re: [RTTY] USOS FIGS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] USOS FIGS
From: "WS7I" <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:52:12 -0700
Then we must not be using this forumn to its full extent, as I still haven't
seen in this thread the method to use in various versions of contesting logging
programs the way to click and make all of these TOO-PQU-PQU into something that
the newer folks can utilize.

In the old daze 1,000's of contests ago it was an art, now its just a shift
click!  Good thing I am working on an intro to RTTY for the local ARES / RACES
group.

And to think in the days of old we actually used multiple keyboards to send
RTTY and to log or even sigh....pencils...