Re: [RTTY] Advise requested for RTTY Hardware

To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Advise requested for RTTY Hardware
From: Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:00:07 -0400
Its a good one but pricy. I have MK II, but also have Rascal Buxcomm - much
cheaper (70 bucks or so). Plug and play for FSK RTTY - piece of cake.
Bought MK II to run SSB files, but could not make it reliably working with
Writelog.
For RTTY I don need MK II-complicated box (for me, I dont have a computer
degree) :)
Rascal Buxcomm (and some others) are doing the job.

2009/8/16, Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>:

> microHam microKeyer II
>
> On 8/15/2009 12:24 PM, Charlie & Sally wrote:
> > Hi all RTTY Operators.
> > I wish to get alist of equipment that I require to set up RTTY operation
> on
> > my ICOM 756 ProII. I am running XP Pro SP3 on my computer. Sugestions for
> > additional hardware required and software.
> > I am and extra class operator. Thanks in advance for all sugestions.
> >
> > Charlie Reed N1VI

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D