Re: [RTTY] Need to change GU0SUP setup

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Need to change GU0SUP setup
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 21:34:49 -0800
Hi Phil

Here I am using an older Dell Dimension 2400 with XP.  I purchased a 4-port
serial card on eBay and have been using that.  I have it set up as:

Com 1 Radio 1 control TS-450SAT
Com 4 FSK on radio 1 RASCAL
Com 5 FSK on radio 2 RASCAL
Com 7 Radio 2 control TS-450SAT

That gives me 1 more serial port (com 6) left to use.  I use N1MM Logger and
MMTTY for RTTY contesting.

I use the DX Doubler for switching SSB and CW/PTT with the LPT port.

It all works good for me.

I also have a laptop with Vista and I have 3 USB to serial cables for that
computer.  Haven't tried using it on RTTY yet, but it does work for radio
control or CW/PTT.  73 and GL
Tom W7WHY