[RTTY] BARTG HSS? Re: High speed RTTY

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG HSS? Re: High speed RTTY
From: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:50:32 -0600
On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 21:06, Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca> wrote:

> Roger,
>
> I think Bartg represents a good international link amongst rttyers. Maybe
> this would be a good opportunity to try something 'under Bartg banner' that
> would most likely attract both NA as well as EU contesters. I have to say
> this sounds very interesting I would be more than willing to try an rtty HS
> contest. When do we start? After loosing Anarts there is an open slot I
> think...

I, too, think it would be fun to try 75-baud RTTY, perhaps in a 4-h
sprint type of contest.

How about the "BARTG High Speed Sprint"?  :-)

If enough people like it, surely someone will adopt it for a longer
'test.  Or, since it was noted that no contests *prohibit* 75-baud
speeds, adopt it in existing 'tests.