Re: [RTTY] BARTG HSS? Re: High speed RTTY

To: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG HSS? Re: High speed RTTY
From: Roger Cooke <g3ldi@g3ldi.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:55:22 +0000
Hi.

   There is obviously some support for the 75 Baud contest, albeit a short
one to start the ball rolling.  As Chairman of BARTG, I would like to thank
all those who have joined BARTG and a special thanks to those who made
a donation. This "donation" does not have to be big bucks!  It costs nothing
to join BARTG, but a lot of us in the UK, committee included, just left our
direct debits as they were so a yearly amount is paid into BARTG coffers.

  As I have explained, BARTG does sponsor a variety of awards, it also has
two very well attended contests, the Sprint and the Spring, again with
awards
and it also sponsors DX-peditions. So, what donations are made are put to
very good use.

  Do keep an eye on the BARTG web site for future developments and any
input, news, pictures and so on  you might have will be gratefully received.

John, GW4SKA, our Contest Manager is away for another week or so and
on his return will try to get the 75 Baud contest organised.

73 de Roger, G3LDI, Chairman BARTG