Re: [RTTY] Questions

To: Tom Martin <tmartin@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Questions
From: Ed <w3nr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:25:18 -0400
On 06/17/2010 12:33 PM, Tom Martin wrote:

> 2.  Why is Fldigi so popular?  Tried many times to set it up and I can't get
> it to work.
>
> Tom W8JWN

As the list moderator for linuxham at yahoo, which is the primary list
for all things fldigi, your are more than welcome to join the group for
guidance. Don't let the name fool you, fldigi started as a Linux only
application thus the name. As mentioned already it has been ported to
several OS's platforms.

Or if you prefer, you can send me a direct email and I will be glad to
walk you through the setup.

I've been with fldigi since its inception, and am one of the original
alpha testers. I think there were 3 or 4 us then.

You can also read through the help files here ::

> http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.20/index.html

73

Ed W3NR

w3nr at comcast dot net