Re: [RTTY] Motherboard Recommendation

To: pcooper <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Motherboard Recommendation
From: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 06:31:20 -0700
I disagree....

Poor comparison.
We (amateur radio operators)  use RS-232 for very specialized applications.
RS-232 is still widely used in controls an automation and small amount of
data transfer.

Cassette tapes are driven by consumers. Were not really in the consumer
realm. If we were, there would be no CW or RTTY....  "Who would ever use
such antiquated modes of communications"?

73
Jim W7RY