Re: [RTTY] Help, just a tad off topic

To: Jim Littlefield <WN1X@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Help, just a tad off topic
From: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 17:03:33 -0400
I was quoted $159 for a Home Premium License AND the computer could NOT
be upgraded since it only meets the 'starter' specifications. I was told
to just scrap the junk and buy a preloaded machine for four times the
price.

No sale... I'm returning to WIN 3.1, eh? No speed, but who cares.

73 de Phil - N8PS

PS. I'll haunt the next few flea markets and see what I can scrounge up.