Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] [WriteLog] Suggestions for RTTY RU

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] [WriteLog] Suggestions for RTTY RU
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 20:19:11 -0900
IF the call is highlighted in WL's Rittyrite window hitting the Insert key
both fills the CALL field and sends your exchange.  IF the call is not
highlighted then the Insert key routine doesn't work and you must click on
the FIRST letter of the call to get it into the CALL field.

You can click any where on a highlighted call and get the full call into the
CALL field, but if it's not highlighted you only get what's under the cursor
and all characters to the right up to a space.  If you miss the first
character of a call you only get a partial call and must manually type a
correction or wipe the field clean and try again.  Also if there are
gibberish characters at the end of the call without a following space
clicking on the first character of the call also fills all those gibberish
characters.  Again, you must manually correct the problem.  Much easier to
have the calls highlighted!

73,
Gary AL9A