Re: [RTTY] 24 Hours before the Roundup

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 24 Hours before the Roundup
From: "KE1JF-Tom" <ke1jf@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 23:22:43 -0500
All is fixed with the Frequency I think, I was going to use the Pro III but had
trouble with the CI-V settings in the software so I Upgraded N1MM to the latest
Version ( mine was 7.xx ) & checked the TS-2000 transmitting into a dummy load
& decoding on the Pro III screen at the same exact frequency so that's ok now I
hope. I missed the practice sessions due to a hockey game I couldn't get out of
going to but after it I re-adjusted the A3S that was way too high in all 3
bands so I'll find out in the RU if everything is working as it should.

See you all in the contest & Many Thanks to all who emailed & helped me. Good
Luck,

73,
Tom, KE1JF